Interested in discussing?
If you love animals and would like to stay and do volunteering work in the shelter, then we invite you with open arms. Please fill in the form. Each year we get volunteers from all over the world who love to stay and work with strays in the shelter. Even if you dont want to volunteer, you can always come for a short visit and be amongst strays who need all the love one can give.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PFA HQ: 54 Nehru Nagar Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002 India
Here is an experience of one of our long standing volunteer, Kathrin, who stayed in the shelter for 4 months. Read her experience to get an idea of what it is like to be volunteering in the shelter.
Make an Appointment
Stay At The Shelter
We have a small guest house for volunteers who like to stay and work. We will ask for a nominal maintenance cost (electricity and water. Heating, if required in winters and air cooler for summers), which will be as follows:
- Less than or equal to 2 weeks: INR 500 per day
- Between 2 weeks to 1 month: INR 350 per day
- More than 1 month: INR 250 per day
- For student interns, we can negotiate the cost
Bed, bed sheets and blankets will also be provided.
All volunteers will get free internet access, mineral drinking water and a starter kit comprising of breakfast items, seasonal fruits and snacks.