Sponsor a Cat
To sponsor a cat, all you need is a loving and compassionate heart and a willingness to do something for the stray cats who come to us due to an accident.
You can show them you care for them by sponsoring them. You can become a guardian for these cats. At Rs.1000/- a month you can own a beloved pet, whom you call your own, but we at PFA Agra will take care of them on your behalf. If you choose to sponsor for 1 year at one go, the yearly sponsorship fees will be Rs.10,000/- instead of Rs.12,000/-, provided you pay Rs.10,000 at one shot.
NOTE: People For Animals Agra is a registered Trust in India and all donations are entitled to exemption under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961 INDIA.
Once you have sponsored a pet, we will put your name against the sponsored pet and for how long you will sponsor. You can choose for how long you would like to sponsor. It can be for half a month (15 days), 1 month, 2 months, 3 months etc or for lifetime.
In case you have taken a decision to sponsor, please read the following steps and condition to proceed further.
1. Send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the name of the dog you would like to sponsor and for how long you would like to sponsor.
2. Send us your money. Check donations page to see different ways of sending the money.
3. Once the transfer is done, let us know at the above mentioned email id. As soon as we receive the amount, we will put your name against the pet being sponsored by you and send you a scanned copy of the receipt of your sponsorship money. In case you want the receipt to be mailed, please send us your mailing address at the above mentioned email id.
4. We will create a Whatsapp group with you to share updates on your sponsored animal. In case you are staying in Agra, you can always come to visit your pet and spend time with him / her. In case we forget to update you, you can always ask us for updates in the group that we create for you. Therefore, please send us your Whatsapp number at email@example.com . Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
5. In case of medical illness or death, we will inform you.
6. Condition: In case you transferred the money for 1 year and the pet dies before the time has elapsed, the remaining amount will be used to sponsor another animal of your choice or we will choose one for you. In the end, it is all about caring for all of our four legged friends and being a part of this big circle of compassion.
Meet Gungun. She came to us paralysed. Her right forelimb is deformed but in no way hampered by this. Her hind is still a little weak but is getting stronger as time passes. She is very loving and loves to purr and be petted.
Sponsored by: Elke WINKLER From: 21 AUG 2020 Till: 21 AUG 2021 Country: Germany
This cat came to us paralyzed. After sometime we noticed that she was trying to move and walk. So we put her in the cat ward so that she can have her exercise. And it got better from day to day. Now Pupa is even able to climb. She is shy and prefers to keep people at bay. Also with other cats she has problems, she prefers to stay alone. Sponsored by: Kathrin SIMONSMEIER From: 9th Feb 2021 Till: 10th Feb 2022 Country: Netherlands
This cat also came to us paralyzed but slowly she regained her ability to walk. She is quite a friendly cat and lets you pet without any problem. Sponsored by: Elke WINKLER From: 21 AUG 2020 Till: 21 AUG 2021 Country: Germany
In case you have questions, clarifications or doubts, please dont hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are waiting to hear from you.